Cheers Andrew (Boyd) for putting me onto the Rogue Nation and cheers to Bob for hanging out with an Aussie and talking beer. Also, big cheers to Bob for heading out to a liquor store and buying me a couple of Russian River beers to try later. Will get onto this tomorrow.
List of beers I tried:
- Rogue Brutal Bitter - A classic British style bitter. Darker in colour than Australian bitters and full of flavour.
- Sculpin India Pale Ale - The citrus flavours and the hops really shone through. Could drink this all day. Probably one of the best beers I have had so far.
- Sierra Nevada Northern Hemisphere Harvest - Don't know too much about this beer. Limited release. Shame as it was very tasty.
- Arrogant Bastard (oaked) - Actually ordered this looking for a Stone India Pale Ale but they had none in tap. Still a pretty good drop.
- Dead Guy Ale - This was not the tastiest beer I had today but the flavours were good, and the after taste was non existant. Rogue makes some damn good beers.
- Rogue Dry Hopped St Rogue Red Ale - Delicious. A meal in itself.
Tomorrow the Exploratorium.
Currently listening to: Jamey Jasta - Jasta
Currently drinking: water